Friday 29 July 2011

Infinity Blade

Wow... I have just been introduced into the amazing world of Infinity Blade! My favorite app by far. I never liked action games until now. I highly recommend it, even if your not the action type... because you will be after this! So going to create an app review on this masterpiece!
This is a screenshot of it... (yes that little guy's me, and HELL YEH!! I flogged it!) A few downside to Infinity Blade... Sometimes going through the citadel again and again gets a bit repetitive, sometimes because of its size and memory usage the app crashes and constant updates are good unless you have crappy internet. Everything else is stunning... highly recommended! My rating 5/5!
Notice my armor, helm, sword and shield. There all very expensive...  the sword is even more expensive than the infinity blade itself! If you want that stuff, read my previous post on "how to hack infinity blade."

No comments:

Post a Comment